Episode 10: Making a Kit
Anne and Stacie talk about what goes into a making a great knitting kit. Anne explains how she brings together designers, illustrators and other makers. Stacie talks about her mini-kits with Tuft Woolens and how she designed her Camp Knitalong kits.
Little Skein shop: https://www.littleskein.com/
Must Stash shop: https://muststashshop.com/
REFLECTIONS: MAKING A KIT
Things we mention:
• Design Seeds: https://www.design-seeds.com/
• Tuft Woolens: http://www.tuftwoolens.com/
• Stacie’s designs for self-striping yarn: https://www.ravelry.com/designers/mus...
• Sock Arms sweater: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...
WEAVING IN THE ENDS
Share your thoughts and comments here on our YouTube channel:
• Ravelry thread: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/knital...
• Little Skein blog: https://www.littleskein.com/blogs/new...
WHAT WE’RE MAKING
• Sock samples in Must Stash Yarn in the Good Guys & Bad Guys colorways
• Vanilla is the New Black socks in Must Stash sport “Campfire”
• Carbeth Cardi in Plucky Knitter Snug “Buzz Lighter”
• Miss Potter shawl by Laura Aylor
“ IT’S A DOG’S LIFE
• Shocker: Molly has been a good girl!
• Duke continues to excel at Doggie School, and Mindy is learning the “leave it” command, as well.
• Duke ate a whole tray of butter.
IN THE STUDIO
Little Skein Beatrix Potter-inspired yarn & project bags are in the shop for preorder
Must Stash Come see Stacie at DFW Fiber Fest: April 5-8 in Irving, TX.