Episode 11: Sock Anatomy
Anne is solo in this episode (Stacie will be back next time!). Anne talks about sock anatomy and the parts of a sock which can be switched around. She also shows off four different heel constructions, and fesses up to her personal gallery of sock shame.
Little Skein shop https://www.littleskein.com/
Must Stash shop https://muststashshop.com/
REFLECTIONS: SOCK ANATOMY
Things Anne mentions:
New Pathways for Sock Knitters by Cat Bordhi https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sour... Sky Sock Architecture https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr... Traditional heel flap and gusset https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr... Double gusset heel https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr... Vanilla is the New Black https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...
ON THE NEEDLES
Sock gallery of shame
1. Vanilla sock: Gynx Yarn “Christmas Lights”
2. Double gusset vanilla sock: Fox and the Fawn Yarn “Christmastide”
3. Vanilla is the New Black: Must Stash Yarn “Knot Hole Tree”
4. Vanilla sock: Sweet Sparrow Yarn “Princess & the Pea”
5. Saturday Matinee Socks: Plucky Feet “Jazz Age”
6. BFF socks by Cookie A: Little Skein House Sock “Understanding (Scout Finch)”
7. Vanilla sock: Little Skein House Sock “Gotta Give ‘Em Hope (Harvey Milk)”
8. Fragment socks by Helen Stewart: Little Skein House Sock “Reepicheep”
9. New design idea (Wonder Woman socks): Seismic Yarn “Wonder Woman Red, Lasso of Truth, and Woman of Steel”
10. Picture socks: Picture Yarn by Abi Grasso “Pac Man”
11. Vanilla socks: Nomadic Yarn “Rhinebeck Sweater Weather”
Anne mentions the Sock School knitalong, which starts June 1.
IT’S A DOG’S LIFE
Molly’s Kong ball https://www.amazon.com/KONG-KS1-Stuff...
Ziggy bones https://www.amazon.com/KONG-Puppy-Lar... I
N THE STUDIO
Must Stash Yarn affirmation collection https://muststashshop.com/collections...
Little Skein Knot Hole Tree collection https://www.littleskein.com/collectio...