Episode 13: What was I thinking!
Anne and Stacie share a lot of laughs in this episode as they talk about business mistakes: crazy things they’ve done that just didn’t work out. Anne has lots of knitting, including a big sweater fail, and we give sneak peeks of what’s coming up in our studios.
Reflections: What was I thinking?!
Things we mention:
On the needles
- Anne’s sweater fail: Put the Kettle On by Amy Miller
- Uniform Cardigan by Carrie Bostick Hoge in Wisconsin Woolen Spun yarn by Barrett Wool Co, Rainshower colorway
- Selbu Mittens by Skeindeer Knits in Little Skein House Merino DK, colorways Lotta’s Fountain and Mr. Tumnus:
- Snowflake no. 4 from A Universe of Snowflakes in Knitted Wit yarn
- Vanilla socks made from a circular sock machine; yarns: House Sock in Stellaluna and Red, Ripe Strawberry
- Planned pooling
It's a dog's life
Stacie’s cat bosses Duke, and Molly steals yet another skein of yarn.
In the studio